Select 2 Spray Marking System
Small spray marking system
Compact design for simple system integration
Simple operation, low maintenance
For dots from 3 to 30mm in diameter
- Small spray marking system.
- Compact design for simple system integration
- Simple operation, low maintenance
- Includes pressure cup, capable of about 55,000 dots in application. (5mm in diameter) /3,300 meters of lines (5mm wide)
- For dots from 3 to 30mm in diameter
- Triggered by solenoid valve.
Product Details and Part Information
- Spray Marking Gun, Model 20-360, with pull rod for manual activation
- Body: nickel-plated brass
- Needle/nozzle: stainless steel
- Nozzle sizes: 0.3, 0.5, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5 mm diameter
- Material pressure tank, lightweight alloy, 750 ml, max. 3 bar
- Solenoid valve, 3-port, 2-position, 24V DC; other voltages available
- Compressed air manifold with pressure gauges and safety valve.
- Hose kit (2 meters), including fittings for both the air and material hoses.
- Holders for marking guns
- Color sensors
- Measurement transducers for function monitoring
- Having the system integrated into your assembly line.